Become A Preservation Society of Charleston Member
Joining the Preservation Society of Charleston is the best way to support our work. Membership in the Society represents appreciation and meaningful support for the Lowcountry's rich architectural and cultural heritage. Membership gifts to the Preservation Society are tax deductible to the full extent of the law.
All Preservation Society Memberships include
- Our signature publication, Preservation Progress
- e-Progress, our electronic newsletter
- Invitations to the quarterly membership lecture and reception and other special events and educational trips to various historical sites and gardens
- Updates on urgent planning and preservation issues as they arise
- 10% discount on Fall Tour tickets and items in the PSC Shop
Student $25All standard benefits for one student
Individual $50All standard benefits for one adult
Family $75All standard benefits for two adult
Friend $250All standard benefits plus special recognition in our annual report
Donor $500All standard benefits plus special recognition in our annual report
Susan Pringle Frost Circle
The Susan Pringle Frost Circle is a giving society that provides critical support to the Preservation Society’s mission-focused programs and operations and enables PSC to seek out and fund advocacy projects and educational initiatives. We welcome the opportunity to celebrate and recognize the generosity of our leading donors and their commitment to the Society.